Thursday, October 7, 2010

Days 21 & 22

Still hanging in there! I sort of made a mistake in one area but I think that is not too bad considering all the changes. I ordered some chocolate almond milk thinking I would have it later after the restrictions were off but one morning I totally spaced off and made a smoothie with it. Chocolate is a no no!! Oops.
Today I cooked some rice pasta with chicken and made a sauce for it with rice milk and rice flour. It turned out pretty good. The pasta was quite good. I was happily surprised. In my regular life this dish would have definitely had some butter and a ton of cheese on it.

EDIT- I actually wrote this post for my other blog and then today when I went to post again, I thought where is that post? LOL. I'll leave it for now but in case you want to know what I am talking about, the other blog is
http://thedetoxificationofme.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

  1. Yum chocolate almond milk! At least it wasn't a huge slip up,like eating a candy bar lol The pasta sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha ha this is funny! I posted this post to the wrong blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking something like that. I asked myself, "How will anyone know what she's talking about?" haha

    ReplyDelete