Sunday, October 10, 2010

Books on my side table

I have four books sitting here today. I started reading How to Be an American Housewife by Margaret Dilloway this morning. This debut novel is very engaging. I think it will be a quick read.

The next in line is Faithful Place by Tana French. I read In the Woods a few years back and I remember it being very suspenseful with great characters so I am happy to have this new book to try.

I also picked up The Map of True Places by Brunonia Barry. I enjoyed her previous work, The Lace Reader so this seems to be another promising read!

4th on the list has been sitting here awhile. It's Moment of Truth  an older novel by Lisa Scottoline. One of my fall back authors! I haven't had to crack it open yet but it is here for moral support!

1 comment:

  1. I was looking at How to be an American Housewife the other day when it came through! I'm excited to read it, it seemed interesting.

    ReplyDelete