Friday, September 10, 2010

What is this blog about?

So Sylvia Browne told me to write. No really, she did! The famous psychic Sylvia Browne. My sister and I saw her in Vegas and we each got to ask one question. My question was what I should focus on over the next five years. I was trying to get a lot of bang for my buck with that question and her answer was to write. hmmm...
I would LOVE to write a novel. I have even started on a couple. But the truth is that I am much more of a reader than a writer. I love to lose myself in a mystery or suspense and maybe the occasional romance. My son is a writer. Seeing the dedication he has to sit and write for hours every day and how hard the editing process is makes me realize that I am not that kind of a writer!
So I thought maybe I would write about reading and this blog is my place to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment