Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No time for reading today

but it was a great, happy day! Kim got her new power wheelchair and she wanted to hang out with me all day and talk about how cool it is and how jealous everyone must be! We have been waiting since April for this chair since her old one tanked and she is so happy to have her freedom back.

Myles needed some time today too. He is busy writing but worried now that he has too much material. Too much! Can you imagine? He had me come and give him an opinion on a section he is working on and then LIKE 80% OF THE TIME, does the opposite of what I suggested. Good for him though. That is exactly why I can't write a novel. I would constantly second guess myself.

I am still waiting for a few holds to come in to the library so it will be another Scottoline novel for me. Running From the Law was pretty good. Quick and easy! The heroine Rita was a great laywer who depends on outrageous bluffs to make her case.  This time I'll go with Rough Justice and pray for my new Jeffrey Deaver novel to show up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment