Monday, September 20, 2010

Life of Pi

I loved this book. It was really interesting and thought provoking. I loved all the info about animals and zoo life most of all. It makes me want to go and work for my friend Connie in her zoo. Of course the survival story is incredible! I definitely recommend giving this book a try. I don't like to tell too much of the story so you just have to trust my opinion or not! Here is a little something to jumpstart your curiosity though:
After a harrowing shipwreck, Pi finds himself adrift in the Pacific Ocean, trapped on a 26-foot lifeboat with a wounded zebra, a spotted hyena, a seasick orangutan, and a 450-pound Bengal tiger named Richard Parker.

2 comments:

  1. So do you think it was "real" or the boy's imagination? I thought about it for days after I read it . . .

    ReplyDelete